Friday, February 28, 2014

GlamGlow ThirstyMud

My skin is craving mositure lately or maybe its me wanting to be wrinkle free and have plump skin.  Either way, I thought I would search for some mositurizing masks.
I had heard rave reviews about GlamGlow Thirstymud. With a price tag of $69.99 I was hesitant but thought I would give it a go.  So, here is what I think.  The consistency is great, super smooth and smells very tropical, I like that.  You rub it on and leave the mask until the next morning...Was really awkward and felt like my sheets were getting greasey all night. After washing it off the next morning, I thought this was the answer that I needed from the moisture gods......I was somewhat wrong :(  While it did moisturize, it didn't last.  In fact, I found myself wanting to put a little lotion on my skin a few hours later.  Maybe I am applying it wrong or need to keep giving it a shot?  I mean Rome wasn't built in a day right?

Final verdict: I give it a 7 out of 10.  Definitely worth the purchase but need to give it a few more tries.

Available at: Sephora

No comments:

Post a Comment