Saturday, December 13, 2014

PerfectCombination

PerfectCombination

Many of these items I have been using for years....others are new to my favorite list. I love love love the smash box "blemish control" primer! Thank you to my good friend for the suggestion! I start with the primer straight out of the shower or on a clean face. I then move on to my foundation. I have said it once and will say it again, Girogio Armani foundation is hands down the best! I blend this with a beauty blender using about 2 pumps. After applying eyeshadow, I apply Koh Gen Doh yellow primer to anywhere I want to highlight, blending with a beauty blender I then apply concealer. Finish off by setting with Anastasia yellow setting powder. For contour, I have been loving the darker shade in the Brow Bar to go. This color is the perfect hughe when thinking of a subtle contour. Seems weird I know, but it works.   As far as blush/bronzer, I use clay bronzer that comes in a little clay pot. I love that this color is a bronzeish blush color. You can build on it and it really works with what ever color my skin is, winter or summer. As a side note, I have been using the same pot for two years!! Good investment for sure. Lastly, I always set with Mac fix plus, especially in this dry winter. It adds hydration and makes your makeup settle and melt into your skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment