Saturday, January 31, 2015

Boho

Boho

So many options on forever21 right now! I love that things are so inexpensive and you can be on trend without being broke.  People ask me all the time, "what sets you apart from other bloggers?"  Honestly, I think it is my passion for having options but not feeling like I have buyers remorse when I am done shopping.  I like the idea of high quality things.....I worked at Louis Vuitton, trust me I like nice things.  I think however that I understand how a balance between the two is so important.  Mixing highs and lows to achieve what I feel good in, thats what sets me apart. I don't want to be a slave to my closet, I want it to work for me!! xoxo

Boho by thediybeautyb featuring a fedora hat

Forever 21 clothing
forever21.com




Forever 21 fedora hat
forever21.com


Makeup
gerardcosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment